Parents, Teachers & Friends
PTFA: Aims & Objectives
- To foster a close relationship between the home and all members of the College community.
- To assist staff in their role of providing a Catholic education to students.
- To assist parents grow in their understanding of Catholic and general education, philosophy and practice.
- To provide a forum for the expressions of parents’ opinions and questions concerning the education of their children.
- To provide opportunities for fellowship and social activities involving the College community.
- To engage in fundraising activities on behalf of the College.
If you are interested in being involved in PTFA activities please contact us on (03) 5382 3545.
Mrs Lannen with a PTFA fundraising purchase – one of 5 school-branded marquees for sporting and community events.